Following consultation on options for a proposed quality bus corridor in Old Town and at Mannington in December 2016, a scheme for the whole route between Wichelstowe and Swindon town centre has been developed. If the proposals are agreed, the scheme will be designed in detail later in 2017.
The plans are available to view online here together with further information on this scheme and a feedback survey. The closing deadline for comments is Wednesday 22 March 2017.
A series of informal drop-in consultation events will be held in late February 2017. If you would like to discuss the plans with Swindon Borough Council’s Transport Panning team, there will be a series of informal drop-in consultation events at the following times and venues:
• 3pm – 6.30pm on Tuesday 21 February 2017 at West Swindon Library, Link Centre, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 7DL
• 3pm – 6.30pm on Thursday 23 February 2017 at the StoweAway Community Centre, Staldon Road, East Wichel, Swindon, SN1 7AG
• 11am – 1pm on Friday 24 February 2017 at Wroughton Library, Ellendune Centre, Wharf Road, Wroughton, Swindon, SN4 9LN
• 3pm – 6pm on Friday 24 February 2017 in the Coffee Shop of the Co-op, High Street/Newport Street, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 3EG
• 11am – 1.30pm and 3pm – 6.30pm on Monday 27 February 2017 in the Café-Bar area of Swindon Arts Centre, Devizes Road, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 4BJ
• 3pm – 6.30pm on Tuesday 28 February 2017 at West Swindon Library, Link Centre, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 7DL